A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Monday, June 2, 2008

(Hidden Post - SS, 5/2021)

Certainly one of the matches that defined what my blog was/would become. I'd like to try a 1-post summary of the entire gameplay as an experiment. Just for fun.

Rip was one tough customer in his bout with Aaron Aubrey where he walked away the victor, so he sure has the steam for a more challenging opponent. But Jimmy Dean is one of Can-Am's biggest guns (so to speak). So, there's no debate- by just climbing into the ring, Rip is biting off more than he can chew.




But it's too late now! The bell rings. The boys begin to circle each other.



And, within seconds, Rip is already eating canvas.



Taking boots to the back and front, having his hair pulled, being manhandled. This will continue for the next 20-something to 30 minutes.






No comments:

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.