A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Monday, February 9, 2009

(Hidden Post 2017 - 5)



"This really is No Rules Boxing. Something has got into Drake and when he knocks Rocket down, he starts to stomp on him, put a boot on his throat, then choke him over the rope! The dirtiest 10 minutes of NRBoxing ever!"


This is all I could drum up from Wayback Machine. I saved the above artifacts back in 2008, proper. Thank goodness.

Any number of guesses might explain why this match fascinated me, back in 2008. And I guess a little bit of drama makes this one of the best "fight videos" I think I've ever seen. And I don't exactly mix/mince words when it comes to admitting a lot of gay erotic wrestling videos (be they light or heavy on the erotic part) fall flat. Most seem-to, in fact. None perhaps more than those produced by No Rules Entertainment (divided between a few different 'franchises'; No Rules Wrestling, No Rules Boxing, BrawlNet, Superhero Fights, and... yes, they tried an erotic site once = they produced one video of performer Colin Conover jacking off and called it quits after that).

These two performers are perfect eye candy. But they are so inspiredly matched that the sparks fly, chemically speaking; the camera eats it up! Though Rocket would soon quit No Rules shortly after this and Drake would go on to form a 'special relationship' in fight video after video with punky, babyfaced, semi-scrappy newcomer, Matt Meadlock. Get a room, already, guys. (And. Film. Everything!) And those videos deserve notice, too. But No Rules has already deleted (it's impossible to find) their jeans boxing video from shortly after their first wrestling/boxing tango on No Rules and I want completion, so... without it, I'm a lemon face kid. And those two never had the intensity Drake has with Rocket.

There's so much heat in this bout that it begs to be recounted in play-by-play format!

No comments:

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.