A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Movie Scene(s) - Psycho IV: The Beginning - Chet & Norman

Here's a boxing movie scene from Psycho IV: The Beginning. One of my favorites. Full of humiliating suggestive elements. At least from Norman's perspective. At worst here, Thomas Schuster (Chet) is a sexual predator just playing mind games with gorgeous, lean, hunky Henry Thomas (Norman). Who could blame him? He's given authority and power over Norman, but it's fiction, so- his loss is our gain. Especially since Chet is such a sleazy but charming and handsome guy. Untraditionally sexy. He could make any of us do something we might not want to.

These are captures from the fullscreen VHS because the film was made and shot in fullscreen but the DVD was mastered in widescreen. So- you lose detail by seeing it in widescreen. Since you see here, Chet holds his gloves down at the bottom of the screen sometimes. Later, I might update this with stills from the DVD. But for now- here are these:



Back to Index

No comments:

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.