A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Now-Defunct HBWL (Hometown Boys' Wrestling League) Match Gallery 1

You guys... I have searched the internet up and down for the hottest wrestling / boxing / combat website on the planet... and, well, like you I haven't found it yet. But, and I've been trying to bring some content from this site to this blog for a couple years now, I've discovered that one of my serious fetishes is gorgeous skinny guys playing dirty. Again, I haven't found the perfect place here. But when I think of how much hotter every other BG East or Can-Am or Rock Hard Wrestling or UCW match would be if one of the guys could substantially jerk the other one off. I guess, as part of the fantasy, the other companies never try it because they feel the storyline wouldn't support it- that the 'character' being manhandled in this case would... like it too much?

HBWL is terrible at believable "action." But the guy(s) who ran that place definitely understood a thing or two about how hot the fantasy of humiliation is. Watching two hot guys trying to dominate the other, facing off in a challenge of one upsmanship. Literally, since the company deals in often plainly stated rules. That the objective of matches (depending on the common theme uniting them for the video they're compiled for) is to get your opponent hard, strip them, force them down, count them out, and - if possible - make them cum to claim victory. The count out is the implicitly stated moment of victory. But these boys want more than to win. HBWL proved very effective at drawing in very passionate, dramatic performers who are dedicated to escalating rivalries and settling scores. Sometimes coming back half a dozen times or more until they're satisfied.

That's what HBWL represented. And how they promoted they're matches. I first heard of them online, so I can't tell you their full history. They were around for some time before they began offering their videos as individual downloadable matches. And I paid for some of those downloads (they were $15 a match except for the tag team and 3-way/6-way matches, which were about $20 each). They went out of business a year or less after I discovered them. (November... 2012?) (When they had a Going Out of Business Sale, reducing the match prices to either $7.50 or $10.) I quickly fell in love with the company's brazenly kinky characters and exhilarated, crafty storylines. Purporting things you weren't going to see anywhere else. I guess I had to see the things they were describing for myself.

What I did see hooked me, either way. Their match descriptions claimed to include involuntary blowjobs, jobbers forced to cum in their own face, literal pissing contests (a fetish I was maybe 12% intrigued by previously, and always under my own specific criteria, but this was revenge pissing), straight guys rubbing the heads of their dicks against bound gay guys' dicks, naked guys being picked up and carried over-shoulder to other locations, heels wrestling a pair of boyfriends and forcing one watch him make the other cum, guys being marched around the wrestling room by their dicks (the no-budget alternative to making guys look in the mirror while a heel has them in an embarrassing hold), high-stakes elimination matches where the loser is forced to eliminate themselves. Lots of cumming on faces. Elaborate bets / threats. And, of course, a little boxing. (I wish there had been more.)

But, before they went belly-up-never-to-be-heard-of-again (if you do a LOT of Google searching, you'll find a couple dozen videos- but unlike the few fans who claim to have copies of videos I haven't found yet online and have been looking for ravenously, I want more), I made sure to copy some of their Match Description pages. I hoped after finding some of their videos, that someone would surface with all of them. But, alas, I now need to pour these out so there will be Some record of what this company was.


Here's Adam vs. Dan. (D'uh.) Clearly, there never was a "ring" for the guys to wrestle in but mattress fights are pretty kinky. I would have included more pictures, but, we never saw one of Dan's dick being jerked off or his cumshot. Adam doesn't cum here- shame. This match I've never seen.


Right here we see the company's biggest flaw- the majority of the boxing action is always top heavy. By that I mean, done in the front of the video and with clothes mostly on. The pictures you see of guys with gloves on in their underwear or naked... those "rounds" are usually 15-20 seconds long, on average. This video is sad because Carter doesn't cum. Neither does Josh. But, you do see Carter's beautiful nude (and briefs-clad) ass. That's pretty sweet/lovely. And of all HBWL's boxing videos, this probably has the most boxing in it.


However, if you wanted erotic... there's Luke in boxing gloves. Of all the guys in HBWL, Luke is the one who I can't stop thinking about before I go to sleep. This was the first HBWL video I bought, of course, because it was the one that promised all that underwear action and naughty blowjobs. Well, if what you want is guys in their underwear, this delivers. If you want boxing, you get about 3 minutes with pants on. And maybe 30 seconds without. Which is disappointing. But this was a pretty good video if my praise is based solely on Luke's tauntingly sleazy, bedroom-voiced charisma, which he exudes. His attitude sells me on him being straight, as HBWL claims so often. But he's so into sheer aggressive male-vs-male competition that Colin's raw dick-sucking can't compare with Luke's heavy, heated, and vengeful trash-talking. From the first minute, this match is personal. Which is why seeing Luke lying helpless and nude with the gloves on at the end is so beyond hot. But not before he uses Colin's own gay league advantage against him.


Speaking of disappointment, this is it. Alex is a big-cocked, lusty little deviant. I didn't know until his offscreen feud with Luke came to a head here... again, pretty much offscreen. Luke puts on the gloves again and wants to box hot Alex... instead the video swaps in scrawny, pretentious-haired Art (who looks like he should be off somewhere making art) who plays a reluctant rookie bystander "forced to fight." (This is a trend with the company- they have several storylines revolving around guys with no fighting experience being challenged to a match by a heel who just wants someone to whomp on for a couple rounds. But, unlike Jay who at least has ambitions and can get down and dirty, Art is a video game looking nerd who seems about as sexual as a coffee table. Alex finally (FINALLY) dons the gloves but again fully clothed. And even that's ruined when the plot works in a stupid, clumsy rib injury (which isn't hot at all!) and he never dismissed Art from the room. This one's a total bummer. If you have any hope of getting through this one, I suggest muting the volume and skipping through as much Art as possible.

Back to Index

3 comments:

jobjock said...

I thought HBWL had such a deviant slant to it, I couldn't take my eyes off

Unknown said...

Wish they still had matches

There's a Good World Out There Somewhere said...

jobjock = one thing they excelled in was photographing cumshots. Can-Am's photostock (or however it's phrased) made the men jerking off look blurry. So, when they shot their loads, it was so hard to see through the blur. BG East had the same issue.

They really put a lot of effort into storylines with characters being at odds with each other. The dialogue made it a hard sell at times but the guys were so hot, that when they weren't talking- they still kind of looked like they really were *into* it. Getting revenge on each other by erotic humiliation. Cory and Sean looked super mean, and beefy, Luke looked super macho / vulnerable, Jay was this perfect seductive angelic type, Carter and Nate and Bob were literally unbelievable... the guys were so damn gorgeous and they just did all this stuff no one else would do / did do.

Unknown: I wish they had kept doing Jay is forced to cum in his own face matches, and boxing of course...

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.