A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Friday, August 7, 2015

So... I'm Back

I don't know if anyone who was following me from years ago is still following me, but... I'm back from the dead and ready to party.

There's no excuse for my absence. I just didn't know it had been that long. I was working on a series of videos (a BG East countdown) (in slideshow form) but was unhappy with how my computer was handling the format. I tried uploading on YouTube and Vimeo and it wasn't coming out the way I wanted. So, looking back, it seems that project took up a couple years of my life. Although that's not all I was working on. I was also experimenting with video editing. That I think lead to much better results. So... maybe in the not-too-distant future, I'll have a video or two here. (I was never happy with how YouTube links embedded but I'll try again soon.)

Anyway, I'm back. I have a lot of plans for the future of the blog, gathering new material, and have really been gearing up / building up pressure. Time to come out swinging. Hopefully, I can deliver a new post every 5 days if my other personal schedules don't get in the way. And, so long as my computer doesn't die (it's 3 years old last month, so... pray for the best).

So- here's to the future 'cause we got through the past.

I'm excited:

How about you?

2 comments:

boxingforever said...

Hey there!

Long-time lurker finally expressing his appreciation for your blog. Your explorations of adult videos, photo sets, and popular culture have really broadened my awareness of the content available for this niche and helped me to understand my own boxing fetish and identity as a gay man. Thank you very much for that.

I look forward to seeing what you have in store. Please know that you'll always have at least one faithful reader in your corner.

There's a Good World Out There Somewhere said...

Sorry I didn't leave a comment earlier but I did read this back in September. And I'm never going to completely disappear again. Not again. I'll always be around, somewhere. Anyway time to get back to work.

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.