A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gone 'Til November (The September Freeze)

You remember how a couple of weeks back I promised you a barrage of content that never happened? Well, while I was collecting it, my computer froze and crashed. Since then, things have not been stable on my end. I experienced loss of internet, a long, horrendous power outage a few days ago, and with that and the crash, I haven't been able to keep up my promise. I'm very sorry. Especially since there will be no posts in October. As I mentioned 2 weeks ago. October is Halloween month and this season always means a lot to me and this year I'm going all out. Everything will be Halloween. So, that leaves little time for blogging- unless you want me to describe what I'm my jacking off to. Which, of course, is not Halloween-oriented.

Anyway, I might be able to make a few posts this week. But my schedule is getting full up. Big time. No promises.

In the meantime, I do have some of those Chris Geary wrestling pics that inspired me to start doing this. In 3 different matches against Donal. In case you don't know, Chris is the blond muscular guy. The dark haired, hairy hottie is Donal.


Black & White



















Green & Yellow















Red & White






And here's Donal, of course. I have a bit of a thing for him.


1 comment:

huetemann said...

These pics are hot. My first experience seeing wrestling on the internet was with (I am pretty sure) Chris Geary. It was love at first sight. Plus he is a Brit. With those looks and that accent, wow.

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.