A blog just for me, the men I like, and talk of other things man-related. My own personal fetishes and kinks. Mostly boxing and wrestling of an either intense or sexually provocative nature.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

2017 Update / Fixing Old Posts

Hi...

How are you all doing?

It's 2017. And we're all about to lose our health care, our government-protected free internet (free of interference from internet companies holding sites they don't approve of for ransom), and for some of us- our citizenship. Trump's win, as well as a conservative-majority senate, house of representatives, and supreme court, kind of spells the end for America and most of the rest of the world as we know it. (Though: congratulations to France which kicked Le Pen's worthless rear to the curb.) As we know it...

But, in the meantime, I've noticed that Blogger has meddled with my blogs and on posts from 2009 and earlier the pictures aren't showing up unless you right-click them and open in new tab / window. So... I have to get on fixing that. It'll take some time. So, be patient. And look at this photo of hottie golfer Billy Horschel who - for whatever reason - came up in my new Edge browser as a suggested story. (This one you'll want to open in a new tab. Billy is seriously hot!)



(Some people say he looks like Christian Bale, I think he looks a little like Andy Buckley from The Office.) (And, yes, I have a crush on Andy Buckley.) (And, yes, I like saying I have crushes on actors / celebrities.)


Posts Which Have Been Fixed / Expanded (Updated 6/16, 8:50 P.M. est):
DAK Boxing Pics 1
DAK Boxing Pics 2 & 5
DAK Boxing Pics 3 & 7
DAK Boxing Pics 6 & 4

Best of BG East Boxing
BG East Boxing 1 & 2
BG East Boxing 3, 4, & 5
BG Wrestling - BBW, The Master of Punishment

No Rules Boxing intro
No Rules Boxing ads
No Rules Boxing 19: Renegade vs Nomad
No Rules Boxing 23: Benedict vs Meadlock - Low Blow
No Rules Boxing 31: Drake vs Marco rematch - Punishment
No Rules Boxing 30: Drake vs Marco (Part 1: Let's Get Ready to Rumble!)
No Rules Boxing 30: Drake vs Marco (Part 2: The Pummeling Continues)
No Rules Boxing 31: Drake vs Marco - Rematch, Part 1
No Rules Boxing: Drake vs. Meadlock in jeans, pics

Can-Am Boxing Pics
Beau Bradley wrestling snaps
Can-Am: Jimmy Dean vs. Rip Beretta (Part 1)

Movie Scene(s) - Psycho IV: The Beginning - Chet & Norman
Forced to Submit: Kyle Bradford vs. K.C. Hunter (Part 1)
Forced to Submit: Kyle Bradford vs. K.C. Hunter (Part 2)
Forced to Sumbit: Kyle Bradford vs. K.C. Hunter (Part 3)
PWP - Kid TNT vs Tony Marconi

Classic Post Revival: BG East captured pics - Mikey Vee & Vinny Trevino

No comments:

About Me

I like a lot of things. And I like to discuss a lot of things too. I have an opinion about everything and am anxious to share it with anyone who might happen to stumble upon it.

I am an adult and a lot of my Blog content is / will be adult-oriented. Many of my passions in life are not. But others are. So for the sake of giving you the choice of what you want and don't want to view, you'll be asked to accept any adult content upon entering.